Thursday, March 19, 2015

Call of Cthulhu - Agent Solange

The way back was quite easy. The bus took us to the right place and we went to the basement in the library where the society appears to be based out of locally. The person there, whatever his name is, gave us some terrible rewards and tools for the next job. I got a riot shield for some reason, the soldier got a suit, and the thief got a molotov. All this for robbing a bank somewhere. Clearly we are working for a very poor secret society. It was agreed then by the three of us to wait a day for others to possibly arrive back at the campus and so we went to partake in frivolous things to pass the time.

That did not end well.

Once again, the thief got chased out of a restaurant despite there being people who could pay the bill and as I was quite drunk at the time called to Nyarlathotep for aid for some reason and he choose to respond.

In a spectacular manner of course.

Which killed a lot of people.

And wiped out half the town.

I think the thief has developed a healthy fear of planes now and it was quite clear the soldier did not take this incident well. The thief had given him his molotov and the soldier elected to throw it at me. Oddly, it did not hurt much to be set on fire. Perhaps the thickness of my clothes mitigated most of the damage or perhaps some higher power likes me. Regardless, I took off after that in my new owl form and went to the town where the bank was that we had to rob. I had serious doubts that any of the others will show up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment