Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Call of Cthulhu - Agent Solange

I have found myself into odd circumstances again. A letter found me through friends requiring a visit to a university for a test to join something and so I went. Naturally I passed the test and so I found myself in this group, a society devoted to someone named Nemesis and we have received a task from them, to eliminate or make this college professor stop talking. It shall be quite easy I think with the help of the others.


The job was remarkably easy even if issues ensued everywhere. I do not know where half of the people that I set out with are nor do I particularly care. Executing the job was quite fun. Three of us arrived at the campus together, myself, the thief, and the student. I went to the library and launched a cyberattack against the campus with the spellbook that I had found which crippled half the campus as they suffered the compulsion. I then proceeded to the professor’s office and found him to be one of those enthralled. Unfortunately his door and the door across from his were open so I had to go and find the thief as the student was also enthralled in the professor’s office for some reason. I had the thief distract the person across the hall and then I dealt with the professor and left with the thief. As we did so we came across the ex army fellow and took a bus back to the place we came from.

A good trip. I’ll give the others a day before going on whatever comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment