Monday, October 21, 2013

Pathfinder-Ralen Bek-Day Two

Day Two
We awoke and continued to explore the monastery. It was not long before we came across a chamber that held a wolf that could talk! The size of it was massive, quite bigger than any others I had ever seen or that we had fought on the way here. A brief negotiation followed with the wolf and he revealed that he had more then enough of the mushrooms we still needed to acquire. The ranger stated that the beast had no intention of giving us what we wanted and thus it attacked us. The ranger took several blows from falling rocks along with the wolf and then was savaged by the wolf as well. We all attacked the wolf then while the ranger fell back and I determined that the wolf was evil using my abilities given to me by Torag. As the others did some damage through various blows I struck twice killing it with my holy blows, making the wolf, or perhaps a worg, a piece of smeared wall art with my second strike.

The others took what treasure they could find and then we went back to town with all the ingredients. Payment was acquired from our contact and then most of the group has a weapon improved by a local blacksmith before we celebrated a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment