Monday, October 21, 2013

Pathfinder- Ralen Bek- Day One

Day One
I started my adventures today in service of my god Torag as a paladin in the town of Falcon’s Hollow. I hope I can live up to the standards my god aspires to.

The rest of the people I am in a group with are an interesting lot. There is a halfling who is likely a thief of sorts, a half-elf sorceror, a ranger, someone who calls himself a samuri, and a drow who is a summoner. Perhaps the samuri is like a paladin in a different land. That will be a mystery for another day. I will be keeping my eye on the summoner for the drow are an unreputable race.

A contact in some guild that the halfling associates with contacted us with a job in the area. It seems there is a plague in the area that is resisting all attempts to be cured. The others bargained for payment with this contact and then we set off to consult with a local alchemist. She set us off to acquire three ingredients that she said could be used for a cure: some old moss from a tree, some root called rattail, and seven of a certain type of mushroom. Ironbloom I believe.

We stopped at a logging camp to consult with a local ranger about possible places to find these three ingredients and set off then. A hobgoblin ambushed us on the way to find the moss and was dispatched with ease though the halfling took a bit of damage. The sorceror give him a potion for healing. When I am given the ability to cast spells by my god I will become the healer of the group.

We found the moss first in a clearing after fighting a wyrm of sorts. We set off then for another place, a witch’s hut on the edge of a lake. On the way a giant mosquito of sorts attacked us and we slaughtered it with ease. At the witch’s hut we were attacked by a cauldron of all things. I am not actually sure if we killed it but it stopped moving after a while.

Our last destination was a dwarven monastery and when we arrived several wolves attacked, an odd behavior as there are six of us and there were two of them. Something is odd here. We deliberated then about which way to go and acquired two mushrooms after fighting several more wolves and two creatures that are unknown to me. After killing the wolves we rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment