Monday, October 21, 2013

Pathfinder-Ralen Bek-Day Five

Day Five
This was a most difficult day. I am not sure how many we killed on this day but it was many. Our first fight began right after we were all woken by a sound. Upon investigating the sound we discovered the cause to be a large spider. It was quickly killed and the barbarian took a bite out of it for some reason. He did not look so well after that. I do not understand some people.

Upon opening another secret door we came across a group of kobold and killed all but one for questioning. He told us where several of the children were and so we set out, following the sounds of a fight coming from ahead. We came across two of the children then along with a halfling from an adventuring company. We took another kobold for questioning and then the halfling told us of how there was a third child on this floor who had been taken by some creature of dwarven origin. An undead of some sorts.

After making sure the children would be okay with the halfling we set out to find this dwarven thing and came across another group of kobolds of which we subdued two. They revealed no new information about the dwarven creature and so we proceeded after knocking them out.

We encountered a hound of hell at the dwarf’s door and killed it with some difficulty on account of the half orc. The dwarf came next with the summoner’s eidolon rushing to grab the child away while I moved to strike the dwarven creature, a forge spurned. I struck with my ability to smite evil and did some serious damage. It was discovered then that this creature could heal quickly and it attempted to strike back at me. Torag must have shielded me from this strike for it only managed to hit itself with its chain.

It took several more hits for the forge spurned to die and then I set loose the souls of those the dwarven undead had captured. We awoke the child and set off back to where the other two and the halfling were so that we could rest from our wounds.

I must sleep now for we will be going downward after the other children soon. Given the difficulty of this floor I suspect that we may not all live. I must be at my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment